Your privacy is important to Swyvel Inc.
We collect two types of information: personal information and aggregate data. Aggregate data (including but not limited to pages users visit, browser type, referring/existing pages, time on a page etc.) allows us to understand trends, user preferences, so we may produce usage statistics to improve our product. Personal Information refers information that specifically identifies an individual (name, email, registration data).
Our site may deposit cookies in a visitor’s computer, providing the user has not changed his/her browser settings to deny cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that has no meaning outside the assigning site. This technology does not collect any identifying information about an individual visitor. Cookies are used to personalize and improve your user experience, record personal preferences and allow you to refrain from re-entering your login credentials each time you sign in. Should you modify your browser settings not to accept cookies, various features used in Swyvel.com may not work as intended.
Types of Information Collected
– Registration and Profile Information
– Contact Information (both yours and those with whom you collaborate)
– Payment Information
– Submissions and Customer Service (surveys, contests, and customer service feedback)
– Aggregate Data (IP Address, access times, browser type, language, referring website, account activity, pages accessed and operating system)
USE OF INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from our users may be used in one of the following ways:
- To facilitate your use of, and our administration of, the Website
- To improve the website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive)
- To process your requests
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by you.)
- To inform you of information, events, promotions products and/or services that we think will interest you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send you a welcoming email
- To contact you about services, products, activities, special events or offers from Swyvel
- To store contacts you enter or upload into your contacts listfor your private use and viewing
- To send emails to users you invite (and contacts you invite to become users) to collaborate and access your files
- To enable you to communicate, collaborate and share files with users you designate
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Any information given to us shall be stored and managed with the greatest of care, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and data.
Please note that individual Swyvel users who register for Swyvel using an email address that utilizes a domain owned by your employer and that is used by you as an employee and/or subcontractor of the domain owner, and wherein that organization wishes to establish a Swvyel corporate account and add you to this account, certain information concerning past use of your individual account may become accessible to that organization’s administrator, including your email address.
Swyvel is a collaboration tool, which allows users to share information and files with users you choose. Such users will be able to access your some of your personal information including but not limited to email, name, profile information, files you’ve designated to share, and they can post comments and contact you. These users may also be able to edit and update the information you have added to Swvyel.
Swyvel takes all necessary measures in order to provide a secure website, we assume no liability for all interruptions, intrusions, errors, loss of data or any other interferences with the use of this website by a breach of security.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Swyvel may send communications or data regarding our products and services including but not limited to notices about your use of our website, including any notices regarding violations of use, updates and/or promotional information and materials regarding our products and services. You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from Swyvel by following opt-out instructions that will be supplied within each promotional message. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages that include but are not limited to security alerts, account notices, etc.
210 Victoria St, Suite 4013
Toronto, ON, Canada